Monday, August 6, 2007

Amazon is going to put me in the poorhouse

But I'm all excited. I got for me:

"What Your Fourth Grader Needs to Know: Fundamentals of a Good Fourth-Grade Education (Core Knowledge)"
E.D. Jr Hirsch

"Everything Bad Is Good for You: How Today's Popular Culture Is Actually Making Us Smarter"
Steven Johnson



And for Alex and I to do together:

"Science Experiments You Can Eat: Revised Edition"
Vicki Cobb

"Entertaining Science Experiments with Everyday Objects"
Martin Gardner



And for Alex:

"Stormbreaker (Alex Rider Adventure)"
Anthony Horowitz

"Hatchet"
Gary Paulsen

"Haunted Mad Libs"
Roger Price

"SpongeBob SquarePants Mad Libs"
Roger Price

"Cool Mad Libs"
Roger Price

"250 Piece Tub with 150 Bonus Parts"
K'NEX

"Klutz Kwiz 4th Grade Math: Cards and Math Deck"


...

We've got a globe, maps, art supplies, legos, playdough, tons of books. I think with this last batch of stuff I will have most of the things I forsee needing within the next few months. The only thing I didn't get was magnetic poetry. Next time I splurge I will get some. I think Alex would love it.

I'm going to go get some food and work now. :)

1 comment:

Universal Web Services said...

Don't buy mad libs when you can play them online! This should remedy your poorhouse situation.